apt.progress.text — Progress reporting for text interfaces¶
Progress reporting for text interfaces.
Acquire Progress Reporting¶
- class apt.progress.text.AcquireProgress(outfile: Optional[io.TextIOBase] = None)¶
AcquireProgress for the text interface.
- ims_hit(item: apt_pkg.AcquireItemDesc) None ¶
Called when an item is update (e.g. not modified on the server).
- media_change(medium: str, drive: str) bool ¶
Prompt the user to change the inserted removable media.
- pulse(owner: apt_pkg.Acquire) bool ¶
Periodically invoked while the Acquire process is underway.
Return False if the user asked to cancel the whole Acquire process.
- start() None ¶
Start an Acquire progress.
In this case, the function sets up a signal handler for SIGWINCH, i.e. window resize signals. And it also sets id to 1.
CD-ROM Progress Reporting¶
- class apt.progress.text.CdromProgress(outfile: Optional[io.TextIOBase] = None)¶
Text CD-ROM progress.
Operation Progress Reporting¶
- class apt.progress.text.OpProgress(outfile: Optional[io.TextIOBase] = None)¶
Operation progress reporting.
This closely resembles OpTextProgress in libapt-pkg.